Tuesday 28 May 2013

Quilt for the budding designer,author or maybe a beautician.

Well the rocket quilt top is finished, [I'll post a pic of this later] in the meantime I thought you might like to see this finished flower fairy quilt I made for one of my granddaughters. I hedged my bets with the fabrics, as she isn't sure what she wants to be when she grows up. So the alphabet appeals to the budding author[she can spin a good story] the dress fabric covers the wanna be fashion designer.,the makeup yes you've guessed it [beautician]. Finally one of the fabrics I used had a pen and ink sketched fairy as part of the design,so I added a set of fabric pens with the quilt because if she says so herself "she is really good at colouring inside the lines". If you take a close look at the quilt you can see she really is!


1 comment: